- System of Ultima Tectum, background description of the planets and habitations of the star system developed for the campaign.
- Visiting star vessels, descriptions of vessels and crews visiting the star system
- History of Ultima Tectum, approximate timeline and debated history of the system
- Koronus Expanse, yet fragmentary notes on the other worlds at the expanse
- Notable characters, all major NPCs of the system.
- Agents, vassals, allies, diplomats, rivals and enemies, the shadow war of influence
- Psychic landscape, resonances at Ultima Tectum visible to psychically attuned.
- Sound of the system, music for the system ambience.
- Next game session notes, urgent partial ideas and GM fuck-ups.
1. campaign notes
- Useful links, Warhammer 40K RPG sources from WWW.
- Background sound effects, how to create and sound library.
- Hexa/Pentagrammic warding, warding against psychic techniques and powers of chaos.
- General Imperial minor NPCs, stats for minor Imperial characters.
- Expanded Insanity rules
- Secrets of Adeptus Mechanicus
- Hierarchies of Imperial Ordos
- Aging of a Imperial citizen, lifespan and rejuvenation of Imperial citizens.
- Imperial monetary system, local and Imperial currencies of exchange.
- Imperial Creed, Holy days, Saints, etc
- Imperial Tarot
- Cognomen, A Citizen’s Imperial Security Identification.
- Drugs in the Imperial society
- Path from Puritanism to Radicalism
- Imperial mandates
- Rogue Trader charter
Psychic and Warp powers
- Schools of Psykers, among the Imperium, Heretics and Xenos
- Minor Psychic Powers, converted and edited for Rogue Trader from Dark Here
- Psychic Disciple Biomancy, converted and edited for Rogue Trader from Dark Heresy and Wrath & Glory.
- Psychic Disciple Pyromancy, converted and edited for Rogue Trader from Dark Heresy.
- Renegade Psychic Powers,
- Psychic Techniques of Chaos, converted and edited for Rogue Trader from Wrath & Glory 2. ed.
- Psychic Techniques of followers of Tzeentch,
- Ars Arcana, schools of esoteric knowledge.
- Minor and Major Arcana, converted and edited for Rogue Trader from Dark Heresy. Techniques of Malefic Scholars and Warp Witches which do not require Psy-rating.
- Additional Navigator and Astropath void combat actions
Vessel/habitat hulls and components:
- Machine spirits and past histories expanded
- Star ship hulls for Rogue Trader, Collection of star vessel hulls from official RT books.
- Designs of Imperial habitation Surface habitats, STC arcologies, void habitats, void stations, STC star fortresses.
- Imperial star vessel/habitat components, a list of official RT components, homebrew components from WWW and new components from Ultima Tectum campaign.
- Component special qualities
- Component archeotech/xeno/cursed qualities Stars of Inequity page 86.
Work in progress:
- Random partial ideas, unprocessed stuff.
- Imperial calendar, Structure of the Imperial calendar dictated by holy days of the ecclesiarchy.
- Visions of Martün, divinations of radical Imperial astropath Martün Underberg.
- Great games of Nothus, Ritual gathering of Cult of Tzeentch
- Dark Paranoia RPG, revised edition of classic Paranoia RPG with all slapstick humor removed and expanded emotional and mental problems of citizens of the Alpha Complex.