Armour: Chain Reinforced Robes (3 All except Head)
Total TB: 4
Skills: Awareness (Per), Charm (Fel), Common Lore (Imperial Creed) (Int), Linguistics (Int), Parry (WS) +10, Scholastic Lore (Imperial Creed) (Int) +10, Speak Language (High Gothic, Low Gothic) (Int).
Talents: Air of Authority, Demagogue, Hatred (Chaos Space Marines, Daemons, Heretics, Mutants, Psykers, Renegades, Xenos [All], Unshakable Faith (counts as Unshakable Will).
Weapons: Chainsword (1d10+5 R; Pen 3; Balanced, Tearing), Shotgun (Basic; 30m; S/–/–; 1d10+4 I; Pen 0;Clip 8; Reload 2 Full; Scatter).
Gear: Ecclesiastical robes, prayer book. Origin: Shrine world Demeanor: Fiery minister of Emperor, field robes Nature: Tactical Authority: Agent of Missionarius Galaxia Goal: Fear: Allies and enemies: Insanity: Corruption:
- Study local mythology and integrate it’s symbolism with Imperial creed. Sun = Emperor
- Find group of dissidents from local population. Snake Tribe
- Find ambitious local leader. Red Tortoise
- Missionary arms dissidents and leader with the Imperial weapons and blesses them in the name of Emperor/Local god hybrid. Native Insurgency campaign 819.M41
- Help dissidents to overthrow local authority. Native Insurgency campaign 819.M41
- Anointing of the chosen leader with the blessing of the Emperor. Chief-in-Command Red Tortoise
- Create with native help sacred place of the Emperor as central headquarters of native dissidents and teach locals that they are now able to summon power of Terra on their enemies. IE orbital bombardment. Plateau of the Sun at desert continent of Gravis Major
- Use your pawns to start civil war among natives, use Imperial resources and manpower to get anointed leader unite the natives, Native Insurgency campaign 819.M41
- Make local version of Imperial creed mandatory to every native citizen. 820.M41