Vagabond-class Merchant Trader
Dimensions: 2km long, 0.4km abeam approx.
Mass: 8 megatonnes approx.
Crew: 18,000 crew, approx
Accel: 2.1 gravities max acceleration
A common sight throughout the Calixis Sector, Vagabonds are small, multi-purpose merchant vessels able to transport a wide variety of cargo and even passengers. Popular amongst poorer Chartist captains, these ships are unassuming but reliable, and have even been known to mount small broadsides for defense.
Captain Ingram Cotant serving Winterscale dynasty
Transmechanic Ordal Demokan
Navigator Louvenia Galustian
Visit frequency: every year
Brings supplies to the system, takes star vessel armor plating to Winterscale Realm,
Route: Canor Sol ↔ Footfall ↔ Winterscale Realm
Effects: Acquisition +15 on Drugs and consumables, contact Winterscale realm
Ship Type: Imperial Vagabond-class Transport Vessel
Machine Spirit: Dutiful
Past histories: Voyager of Charter Line
Power output: 40 – Consumption: 40 = +0 Reserve
Space used: 40 / 40
- Lathe Pattern Class 1 Drive Pow: +40 Space 12
- Strelov 1 Warp Engine Pow: 10 Space: 10
- Geller Field Pow: 1 Space: 0
- Single Void Shield Array Pow: 5 Space: 1
- Bilge-rat Quarters Pow: 1 Space: 2
- Commerce Bridge Pow: 1 Space: 1
- Vitae Pattern Life Sustainer Pow: 4 Space: 2
- Mark-100 Auger Array Pow: 3 Space: 0
- Main Cargo Hold Pow: 2 Space: 4
- Luxury Passenger Quarters Pow: 2 Space: 1
- Hidden Cargo Storage Pow: 0 Space: 2 (good quality)
- Prow: Starbreaker Lance Weapon Pow: 6 Space: 4
- Dorsal: Jovian Missile Battery Pow: 3 Space: 1
Cargo Hauler: This vessel was designed for transporting goods, and no amount of retrofitting can fully change this. This hull comes pre-equipped with one Main Cargo Hold Component (see RT core book page 203). The hull’s Space has already been reduced to account for this, however, when the ship is constructed it must be able to provide 2 Power to this Component.