Clarissa, Saint of Peniteus Balteus
-Burned out?? Living saint
-Member of ancient sect called Sisters of the Emperor.
-Venerated as unofficial saint by Void Clans.
-Believes that Imperium is not worty of the Emperor on it’s current state. Zealot for reformation of ecclesiarchy.
-Despises Archdiocese Humer
WS 40 BS 33 S 42 T 37 Ag 40 Int 36 Per 31 WP 37 Fel 36
Movement: Wounds: 12 TB: Armor:
Skills: Athletics, Intimidate, Common Lore (Adepta Sororitas), Linguistics (High Gothic), Parry, Scholastic Lore (Tacticae Imperialis)
Talents: Cleanse with Fire, Flagellant, Peer (Adepta Sororitas, Confederation of Light, Void Union), Ritual of Purification, Weapon Training (Bolt, Flame, Chain)
Traits: Brutal Charge (2)
Equipment: Hand flamer, chainblade, armoured bodyglove (0 / 3 / 3 / 3), chrono, dataslate, stablight, micro-bead, Sororitas power armor (0 / 7 / 8 / 7), Sororitas power armour helmet (7)
- Godwyn-De’az Bolter: Basic 90m S/2/– 1d10+5 X Pen 4 Clip 30 Rld: Full Reliable, Tearing 6kg Very Rare
- Brazier of Holy Fire: Melee – 1d10+5 E Pen 3 Flame, Holy, Unbalanced 6kg Very Rare
- Hand Flamer Pistol: Range 10m; S/-/-; 1d10+4 E; Pen 2; Clip 2; Reload 2 Full; Flame, Spray
- Chainsword: One-Handed Melee – Chain 1d10+2 R; Pen 2;
Aptitudes: Strenght, Social, Willpower, Agility, Fieldcraft, Intelligence, Offence, Toughness
- Strength from the Land: An agri-world character starts with the Brutal Charge (2) trait.
- Incorruptible Devotion: Whenever an Adepta Sororitas character would gain 1 or more Corruption Points,
she gains that many Insanity Points minus 1 (to a minimum of 0) instead.
- Cleansing Pain: Whenever a Penitent character sufers 1 ormore points of damage (after reductions for Toughness
bonus and Armour), he gains a +10 bonus to the first test he makes before the end of his next turn.
Allies and enemies:
Ritual of purification
A living saint, who is believed to be a holy or divine person, may perform a purification ritual against demons in a specific way according to their Imperial creed.
- Preparation: The living saint may begin by preparing themselves mentally and physically for the ritual. This could involve meditation or prayer, fasting, mortification of flesh, pilgrimage or other forms of purification.
- Invocation: The living saint then invokes the name or power of the Emperor and his saints and martyrs believed to be able to protect against demons.
- Protection: The living saint surrounds themselves with a protective circle, or use holy water, oil, or other sacred substances to create a barrier against demons.
- Cleansing: The living saint uses incense, herbs, or other cleansing agents to purify the space or object where the demons are believed to be present.
- Confrontation: The living saint may then directly confront the demons, using prayer or other spiritual methods to drive them away or banish them.
- Sealing: The living saint may then seal the space or object with additional prayers or blessings, to prevent the demons from returning.
Past of Penintent Clarissa
There was an agri-world called Valtara that was known for its bountiful fields and beautiful shrines to the Emperor of Mankind. The people of Valtara were fiercely loyal to the Imperium, and their devotion to the Emperor was unmatched. It was said that the very air on Valtara was filled with the presence of the Emperor, and that the faithful could feel His divine power in every step they took.
One of the most beloved members of the Valtaran community was a young girl named Clarissa. She was a humble servant of the Emperor, tending to the shrine in her village and leading the faithful in prayers and hymns. Clarissa was known for her gentle spirit and her unwavering faith, and she was loved by all who knew her.
One day, a great calamity befell Valtara. A squad of Chaos marines descended upon the planet, led by a powerful warlord known as Karrad Val. The people of Valtara fought bravely, but they were vastly overpowered, and the enemy seemed to be unstoppable.
Clarissa was one of the few survivors of the initial attack. She fled into the wilderness with a handful of other refugees, carrying with her only the holy relics of the shrine. For weeks, they wandered through the barren wastelands of Valtara, constantly pursued by Karrad Val’s minions.
As they traveled, Clarissa became increasingly aware of the Emperor’s absence. She had always felt His presence in the shrine, but now that they were far from home, she felt a deep sense of loneliness and despair. Her faith began to waver, and she questioned whether the Emperor had abandoned her and her people.
One night, as they huddled around a campfire, Clarissa had a vision. She saw a figure bathed in golden light, with a halo of fire around his head. It was the Emperor, and He spoke to her in a voice that thundered like the heavens.
“My child,” He said, “I have not abandoned you. My power is not limited to the confines of a shrine or a planet. I am with you always, even in the darkest of times.”
Lucia was filled with a renewed sense of faith and purpose. She knew that the Emperor was with her, even in this desolate wasteland. She led her companions with renewed courage, and they were confronted Karrad Val’s forces despite facing the overwhelming enemy.